Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Villain Profile: Joker



JokerMHBTAS
Such a wonderful Clown Prince.

Hello World, JOKER HAS HIT THE WEB! Your regularly scheduled host is taking a little time off pet sitting my Hyena’s for me. Many of you are probably wondering why I’ve taken over this little blog. To which I say, I’M THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME, I DON’T NEED REASON! Ha ha ha hah ha. Oh that won’t do.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcinzmfZeCc Click this when I laugh to get the full effect. Mark Hamill, perhaps the best version of ME.

My origin is humble, and shrouded in mystery. Its SOOO mysterious even I don’t know all of it 100% of the time. That suits me fine, if I have to have a past I’d rather it be a multiple choice answer than true or false. Sometimes I am a petty criminal. Sometimes I am complete nobody at the wrong place and the wrong time. The past people seem to enjoy the most is that I am a failed comedian, whose wife and unborn child were killed in a fire, who was forced to pretend to be a crime lord by a group of thugs. Sounds rough doesn’t it, Ha ha.

Red Hood bb1
My Red Hood costume. I look good in anything.
This is the point of the story where the details are more solid. I was chased into the ACE chemical plant by Batman. I was dressed as the Red Hood, a classy maĆ®tre d type in a red helmet and cape, Batman wasn’t that impressed. After a small dialogue where I try to explain things to him, I fell into a vat of chemicals to the Bat’s horror. I survived, but, not going to lie, there are days where I wish I hadn’t. The chemicals turned my hair green, skin white, and my lips bright red. It also had the unfortunate side effect of breaking my psyche. Or that’s what the shrinks tell me. I like to think that it set me FREE from the shackles of sanity. Ha ha.

Since that day I formed an “unhealthy fixation” with Batman. He is order and I am chaos, we are destined to battle until the end of time! Or at least I’d like it that way. The fool in charge of this web page thinks that Bane is Batman’s greatest foe, but while Bane inflicted the worst physical wound, I inflicted the worst mental ones. And if that is one way to make the Bat feel agony, its mental wounds. Heck, in the original movie I SHOT THE WAYNES! Not how it originally went but a brilliant reinterpretation. Ha ha. I killed one of his bird boys. Shot and paralyzed his little bat girly. I’m constantly reminding him that he is just a hairs breath away from being. Just. Like. ME! AH HAHAHAHAHA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI Bane isn’t even in the same grade as me!
Jokerthejoker9028188102
So good at my crazy. Ha ha!
I’m not particularly strong or fast, but my unpredictability makes me a dangerous hand to hand opponent. I enjoy using a switchblade every now and then, but my first love will always be my ‘gag’ weapons. My joy buzzer that has enough volts to stop a man’s heart. My acid spraying boutonniere. One of my personal favorites, a toy gun that fires a little “Bang” flag, which I can then shoot like a spear. Always fun Ha ha.  My potent Joker Gas is always a hit at parties. A small whiff and you’ll be laughing in agony in moments. If the Bat doesn’t interfere you’re dead in minutes.

Let’s hear from the other Mr. J then. Bud, Lou, bring him over.
You should really feed them more. I almost lost a leg to these guys.
Probably, now get talking before I take your advice.
Fine, lunatic. Joker is a very interesting villain. His plots often shift between acts of extreme vandalism to genocide and everything in between. Just about every incarnation of the Clown Prince of Crime is an uncontrollable psychopath with only one thing on his mind, killing Batman.
I’m a little single minded I suppose.
John Dimaggio's Joker. Very creepy. Very Cruel. Very Joker.
Bees are single minded. You are obsessed. I really haven’t seen a “bad” Joker. Heath Ledger had by far the best live action version of the character (sorry Jack Nicholson, it's true). His zeal for the role that seemed to contribute to his accidental overdose just before The Dark Knight's release. The best Jokers in my opinion have all been animated, and most of them have been played by Mark Hamill. He’s the guy that started the trend of the Joker having multiple laughs depending on his mood. After that long list of Hamill Jokers, the next best would be the Joker of the animated movie Under the Red Hood. In it we see Joker at his cruelest, since the main plot line of the movie revolves around Joker brutally beating and killing Jason Todd, the second Robin.
I really worked up a sweat with that one. As Batman did beating the life out of me. I was SO CLOSE to breaking him that time. Ha ha.
Hey Clown Boy, I’m the only crack pot that harasses this guy! Get out of here before I start shooting!
You think you can hold a candle to me you Deathstroke want to be?
Oh that’s it, you die now! Have at thee purple demon!
I've fought the Batman. You don't hold a candle to him!
I can take more punishment then the Bat ever could. Batman breaks, Deadpool keeps going. And  I can always put on a cowl and be brooding, too! But first, Bullets!
Lots of Bullets! AH HAHA AHAHAHAHA!  
Well, they will hopefully sort that out for a while so I’m gonna call it for today. Deadpool vs. Joker... That'd be a fight for the ages. Not sure what the next one will be on but it’ll be sooner rather than later. See you all then. In closing, here’s ten hours of Joker laughing. Watch a little, you know you want to.

 http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/The_Joker_%28DC_Animated_Universe%29
 http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Hood_%28The_Brave_and_the_Bold%29
  http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Joker_%28Nolanverse%29
 http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/judd-winick-talks-animated-batman-under-the-red-ho-551091/

No comments:

Post a Comment